Interested in learning more about the Chromebook, Google's brand new web-powered netbook? Join me for a Free 3-hour workshop at Southfield
Christian School in Southfield, Michigan. This event is limited to 30 participants and has been designed specifically for educators and school technology leaders who desire to bring innovative new tools and technologies to their schools and classrooms. Visit http://bit.ly/xXMmm1
to reserve your seat!
* Interact with Chromebooks in hands-on activities.
* Learn the abilities of the Chromebooks units.
* Learn how administrators can change or update setting for an entire set with just a few clicks .
* Get pricing and ordering information.
* Learn about Google Apps Marketplace and the best apps for educators.
Date: Monday, February 20, 2012
Time: 9am-12pm (doors open at 8:30am)
Location: Southfield Christian School, 28650 Lahser Road, Southfield, MI 48034
Host: John Sowash, administrator at Southfield Christian School, Google Certified Teacher and Trainer. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Pre-Registration is required for this event. Visit http://bit.ly/xXMmm1 to reserve your seat!